Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9, 2011

Like I predicted, it snowed today(because of that northeast wind) and is still snowing with more expected, and I was also right in thinking that the temperature would stay about the same.  Its about 2 pm and the current temperature is 34 degrees but feels more like 26 degrees with the sky looking overcast.  Winds are coming out of the north now at 9 mph.  The dew point is 30 degrees so I expect snow to continue falling through the night.  The barometric pressure is 1029.9 and slowly rising probably due to the number of high pressure systems moving through.  When looking at the current weather map, I notice another stationary front coming in from the west which will bring in some cool air until it passes through then I predict some warm weather again.  For tomorrow, I predict a sunny but cooler day with no precipitation and winds to shift to the northwest due to that high pressure system. 
US: Current Weather

No comments:

Post a Comment