Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28, 2001

I haven't been able to do any weather blogs for the last week due to being in South Padre, Texas for 8 days, where the weather couldn't have been anymore opposite than what I noticed here.  Its currently about 12:30 pm and the temperature is a chilly 31 degrees with 0% cloud cover.  According to the Unisys surface map, there are no winds here however, I felt a slight breeze coming from the Northeast at what I would call about 5 mph.  Barometric pressure is 1030.3 and relative humidity is 19%.  When looking at the current surface map from weather.com, I notice a large stationary front coming in from the Montana, Colorado, Wyoming region that is pushing some rain or snow our way.  The front I think is still too far west to bring this weather tomorrow, but I'll be looking for it in the next few days.  For tomorrow, I predict little temperature change and more cloud cover with winds shifting to the west more because of the low pressure coming in.  I don't think that we'll see any precipitation today or tomorrow, but look for it in the next couple of days. 
US: Current Weather

No comments:

Post a Comment