Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 29, 2011

Its currently just after 1pm and my prediction for today was a little off.  I was right in the little temperature change and no precipitation however I thought winds were going to shift to the west and I thought that there would be more cloud cover.  Current weather conditions are the temperature is at 34 degrees with very few clouds in the sky which appear to be altocirrus.  Winds have shifted to the northeast although it's a very light breeze at 3 mph due to the high pressure system that just passed through.  Barometric pressure is about the same at 1030.3 and steady and the dew point is -1 degrees.  There isn't very much water vapor in the air but there is some coming in from the northwest.  The stationary front that is approaching looks like we are going to get some warmer weather coming up but may also bring some snow tonight.  For tomorrow I predict warmer temperatures with no clouds and again very little wind coming from the northeast.  I think it's going to snow tonight but not very much. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment