Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 3, 2011

Its currently just after 1 pm and as I predicted the temperatures have dropped some, the winds shifted although in a different direction from what I thought and it snowed, which I didn't predict but the snow has stopped now.  The temperature is 25 degrees but feels more like 18 and there's a 6 mph wind coming from the southeast.  The cloud cover seems to be overcast as there's no sun shining at all.  The dew point is 22 degrees so precipitation may happen again in the next 12 to 24 hours.  Barometric pressure is 1030.4 but falling rapidly so hopefully thats a good indicator temperatures are going to rise soon.  My prediction for tomorrow is warmer temperatures with a chance of flurries and cloudy again, I think winds are going to shift to the southwest as well due to the stationary front coming in from that direction.   
US: Current Weather

No comments:

Post a Comment