Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13, 2011

Its currently just after 4 pm and my predictions so far today were pretty accurate.  I was correct in the lower temperatures and increasing cloud cover but I was wrong in my wind direction prediction.  The current temperature is 60 degrees with the sky being covered with stratus clouds.  The temperatures dropped because of a big cold front that just passed through.  There is a 10 mph wind coming from the north as well.  Barometric pressure is still pretty steady at 1030.9 and the dew point is 20 degrees.  When looking at the current surface map you notice the cold front that passed but this front has some rain showers coming in behind it so I think we're going to be getting some rain tonight or tomorrow.  There are two other cold fronts coming in from the west as well so temperatures are going to be chilly the next few days.  So for tomorrow, I predict another chilly day with stronger winds and more clouds.
  US: Current Weather

No comments:

Post a Comment